Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

July favourites

I'v never done a monthly favourites before, but that's because I'v never had enough products in one month to actually do one. But the month of July Iv been loving a lot of products that I'v discovered and loved a lot of new products that I'v never used before and have also loved using in the month of July.


The first one is the Dior Miss Dior perfume. I'v been wanting a new perfume for a while as the ones that I'v got were running out and felt like it was a good time to get a new one. I also got some money for my birthday so I was able to go out and get a nice, new, decent one. And I'm so happy I got this one. Its smells absolutely amazing. I'm not very good at describing the smell of a fragrant but I can say is that It's very girly and sweet and defiantly worth getting. I'v never had a Dior perfume before so I'm glade I brought this one as I just love it!

Now this one you may have saw me write about before in my hair routine post. This if you didn't see is the tangle teezer brush. For those that don't know I have quite curly hair and since I was little I struggled with brushing it as it hurt quite a bit. But now this god send has came into my life and I will be using this for a long time. It works so well for my hair and I just love it!!!


The next thing I'v been loving is the maybaline dream sun blusher and bronzing powder. This is such a good product as it is a two in one product. It has a bronza and a blusher in one which is just amazing. It goes onto the skin really well and works perfect with the rest of your make up.



Another thing I'v been loving is the Rimmel wake me up concealer. I get dark circles under my eyes so using this really helps. It goes onto the skin nicely and blends perfectly with your foundation and powder.


The last beauty product I'v really liked is the Maybaline baby lips lip balm. I get very dry lips and putting this one throughout the day really smooths and moistures the lips making them really soft.

A TV programme that I'v really liked this month is a programme called "I wanna marry Harry". This show is so so funny. Its about a man who looks exactly like prince Harry and ten American Women. They get told that Prince Harry is looking for a potential partner and  they are going to be in competition for Prince Harry. And the American girls believe everything he is saying. They have fake body guards and paparazzi. And It's just so funny and a must watch.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig