Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

everyday skin routine!!

This post is all about my everyday skin routine. It's so simple and easy, that it only requires FOUR products!

The first thing I use is the Simple kind to skin smoothing facial scrub. I just fill up a sink full of warm water and just get my face nice and wet. I then squeeze some onto my hand and rub all over my face using circular motions. After doing that I then just rinse my face with a wet flannel and gently dry using a towel. This leaves my face feeling really soft, clean and fresh.

  The next thing I do is use the simple purifying cleansing lotion and the smoothing facial toner. The first step is to get a cotton pad and dab a bit of the cleansing lotion and just rub that all over your face. The next step is to use a second cotton pad and dab the facial toner onto the face just like before. Ever since using this I have noticed a massive difference in my skin. It's so easy to do and takes little effort. I also use this at night to give the best results. Also there only £2.99 each so not too expensive.

  Now last but not least its the moisturiser. I use the Nivea refreshingly, soft moisturiser cream. This so so light and blends into the skin really nicely and is so so soft afterwards.  

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig