Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Everyday make up

I thought for this post I would show you the make up that I wear on a everyday basis and will follow with a picture of me wearing the make up on Monday as I didn't have time today. (:



For my face I start by applying the Rimmel London Match Perfect, light perfecting radiance foundation in soft beige. Then I use the Rimmel London Stay Matte long lasting pressed powder and the Maybaline Dream Sun bronzing powder and blusher.

For my eyes I use the Rimmel London waterproof exaggerate eye definer and the Rimmel London scandaleyes show off mascara. And finally for my lips if  I'm just around the house and not going anywhere I will wear the Maybaline baby lips lip balm.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig