Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Managing curly hair!!

For today's post I thought it would be a good idea if I showed you how I manage my crazy, curly hair. This is because ever since I was really little I've struggled coping with it as I didn't have a clue what products were around to help keep it looking smooth and frizz free. I hope this helps if there's anyone out there with the same problem.


First of all I start by using the V05 smoothly does it shampoo and conditioner. This is great for making your hair look sleek and, smooth and freeze free. I would defiantly recommended this if you have curly hair and your using straighteners afterwards.

   This next product may not seem like a lot, but this has been a god send for me. For years brushing my hair has been a painful experience and now that no longer applies. This my friend is the tangle teezer brush. This has been amazing since day 1 of using it. It glides through your hair perfectly and gets those nots out like they were not even there. I can not recommended this enough it is amazing.
The next thing I do to my hair is use the John Frieda freeze-ease hair serum. Just three drops of this into your hand and rub into the mid length to the ends of the hair. This controls the freeze at the bottom of your hair anf helps to control the thickness of your hair.

 The last cream product I use is the Phil Smith curly locks control cream. This again just controls the curls in your hair and just makes it look a lot nicer and less frizzy.

Before blow drying my hair I always use a heat protector spray, just to protect it like you would if curling or straightening your hair.

Here is a photo of the end product. Its not the best picture but it might give you a bit of an idea of how it looks after using the products.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig