Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Style icons


For this post I want to talk about fashions icons. This is because I feel everyone has someone they look up to when choosing a style that they like and feel comfortable with. They have a particular person in mind when out shopping choosing clothes to buy. 
I'm always looking through magazines, looking at what all the celebrities are wearing and how I can incorporate their style onto me.  
So here are three of my style icons. 

The first one is TV presenter, model and WAG Abbey Clancy. I feel that Abbey can go from absolutely daring to completely  appropriate at any given time. She's not afraid to revel too much skin and takes a risk in what she wears when appearing on the red carpet or on TV. Then the next minute she makes a completely toned down ensemble and looks effortless.





My second style icon is king of The Saturday's Mollie King. Mollie has always had an eye for fashion and defiantly think she could have a successful career in fashion if she wanted to. She's very on trend with the clothes she wears and the type of clothes she wears are one I can relate to. She wears the tailored look really well and suits pastel colours to a T, which I just love this season. 




And now here is my final style icon, which goes to pop princess Cheryl Cole. I'v always been a fan of Cheryl, not just in fashion but in her music since being in Girls Aloud and to her solo career. She hasn't always got it right in the past, but when she does get it right she really goes for it and looks gorgeous. Her style can go from urban edgy to a girly girl princess, which shows she loves experimenting with her looks and isn't afraid to go all out there. 


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig