Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

new outfits!!!

My last post about the recent bit of shopping i had done wasn't the best quality, so I've just got a few images of my favourite items brought from that shopping trip. Again the pictures are not that good, as I don't have an expensive camera so my iPhone has to do. Any way enough rambling hope you enjoy. (:




Please ignore the messy room haha. I couldn't find a better location as it has been really sunny outside so it wasn't appropriate. I absolutely love this top. The lace is gorgeous and a must ware on a night out with your friends. I also love this white ivory skater skirt from boohoo. You can wear nearly everything with it and again perfect for the summer.


As you can properly tell I love crop tops and this light blue cropped number is an A list piece which I will properly wear time and time again. Also I'm wearing it with the white skater skirt.  

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig