Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Festival Fears

When you think of summer, what spring to mind first? A relaxing holiday in spain with your family? The thought of not having to get up early for school? Or the start of many music festivals all over the UK?

For me festivals bring fear, anxiety and horror. Its not that I don't love live music because I couldn't go one day without listening to music. The one reason why I dont like festivals is because I suffer with claustrophobia. I know its not like a bad illness but for me it stops me from doing what all teenagers and young adults love to do. The thought of being in that massive crowd surrounded by sweaty strangers all jumping up and down to their favourite songs makes me feel ill.

I have been to a music festival, three times in fact. And every time I'v gone to one I feel as if I'm going to pass out and have had to leave and wait outside because I cant face going back in there.

I wish I didn't feel like this because I would go to so much more festivals and music events if I didn't have this fear hanging over me like a dark cloud.  

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig