Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Twenties Girl and Can You Keep A Secret?

There's not a lot of books i read that keep me gripped as much as Sophie Kinsella does. The last few days I have been transfixed in the words and imagination that kept me reading and thinking of nothing else.

The hard back stories I'm talking about is "Can you Keep a Secret"? and "Twenties Girl". You may have read them many times before, but when i got these for my birthday which was only a week ago, i have not been able to put them down.

I say this every time i read a good book that i absolutely love, but these are defiantly one of my favourites written by the genius Sophie Kinsella.

Can you keep a secret is about a girl who works for a big drinks company and when she gets sent to do some work in Scotland things go horribly wrong. She is terribly frightened of flying and when the plane goes into turbulence she things her life is over and starts telling every little secret about her to a stranger. But is he a stranger?

Twenties girl is a little more complicated to explain on here, so my advice is to just read it because it just brings out every emotion possible.  

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig