Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Outfit of the week!

So I'v decided to make a regular feature on my blog called outfit of the week. This is were if iv seen a celebrity wearing an outfit that I think is amazing and  I have to shear with you. So as my first outfit of the week post I'v chosen this outfit worn by High School Musical star Vanessa Hudges.


Here this is the outfit that Vanessa is wearing at The Coachella festival at the end of April. I really like this outfit as it portrays a boo hoo style which i really like. She's wearing some denim shorts, a floral ruffle crop top, a long sleeveless white jacket thing, round lend sunglasses, a flower head band and no shoes.

I hope you like this feature and make sure you tune in next week for another outfit of the week.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig