Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Outfit of the week!

For this week's outfit of the week I was looking all through pictures of the Hollywood stars at this years Cannes movie festival, taken place in the South of France. But there wasn't really an outfit that stood out for me. Nothing that made me think wow!

But then out of no where, I saw an outfit that I thought was absolutely divine and was bang on trend. This was worn by actress Jacqueline Jossa who plays Lauren in Eastenders. She wore this on Good Morning Britain talking about the latest story line taking place in Eastenders.


 Bright star: Jacqueline Jossa looked stunning as she left the Good Morning Britain Studios on Thursday morning
I love the way she has teamed the 50 style floaty skirt with the pink pastel coloured crop top. Everything about this outfit is right on trend and looks perfectly on her. The shoes are my absolute favourite. I love everything about the chunky heel and the white colour which again is a must ware this season.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig