Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Music Documentaries

At the moment I am obsessed with documentaries about bands and music artist. I don't know what it is about them but I just find them so interesting to watch and am fascinated by the success and the individual struggles each member of a particular band have faced.

My favourite one by far is the One Direction movie This is Us which came out last year. As a fan of the band I was really excited about them making it. I loved the way they shown the band as a whole from their audition on The X Factor to how they  all cope with the level of fame they've gained with on their own.

 
Another movie I'm obsessed with which is completely different to the first one is The Stone Roses:Made of Stone. This was similar to the One Direction Movie where they shown how the band at the beginning to how they rose to fame. For those who don't know  know,the Stone Roses are a indi type band from the 80's. A little bit of an early Oasis. My dad is massive fan of these so it was nice to watch it with him and reminisce some of their songs.



No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig