Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

New MAC pieces!


If you have read my blog before then you will know that I love MAC make up. It was the first luxury brand I was brought and have really liked all there products that I have used. Because they are a luxury item to me, I try and only use them on 'best occasions', so for parties or a night out with my friends.

Recently my mum and her husband went to Mexico on their honeymoon (lucky them) and brought me back some MAC goodies because there a lot cheaper over there than here in the UK. I was extremely grateful for their generous gift and could not wait to try them. I have since used the products and thought it would be a good idea to share with you what I thought of them.


 
The first piece of make up is from the Ellie Goulding collaboration. Ellie Goulding is my favourite singer of all time, so when I heard she was creating a make up range with my favourite make up brand I was so excited to try them out. The product that I was brought is the Halcyon days (named after her second album) full face kit. The product is a compact square shape with a mirror inside which is always handy then the inside slides across and there is a powder underneath. The top section of the product contains four squares of a light gold shimmer, a light brown shimmer, a cream pink blush and a dark brown cream. It is literally an all rounder. You can use it as a blusher, highlight, bronzer and eye shadow. I really liked the bronzer section of the product it's really nice for contouring and the blush adds a natural colour to the checks. I'm yet to try the powder so I will keep having a try. The compact is a nice square shape easy to put in your hand bag and r-tough which is why I like the fact you can use it for all aspects of your make up.






The next product is another new one from MAC and that is the retro matt lipgloss in the shade lady be good, which is nude pink shade. I absolutely love this! it applies really easy, the colour is the perfect match and it last for ages. I wore it for my mum and husbands wedding reception and I didn't need to r-apply it the whole night. It applies like a lipgloss with a applicator then dries at a matt lipstick. I would defiantly give these a go if you haven't already.
 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig