Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

what i got for christas 2015


Christmas 2015 for me was one of my favourites. Not because I was very spoilt with presents but because I got to spend it with friends and family and not have to work at my former full time job. Christmas eve I went out for breakfast with one of my friends and then out for a few drinks at the pub with other friends. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas eve.

As per usual I was woken up very early by my siblings at half past seven which is the latest I have ever woken up on Christmas morning and when I was a lot younger we used to wake up at six in the morning. I stumbled down stairs eager and ready to open my presents with a hot cup of tae as I waited for every one else. So lets get started with what I got given by my mum, Sean and their side of the family.







  •   Amazon Fire tablet
  • Topshop lace bras
  • Bottle of Malibu and Mark Hill hair set
  • Picture frame
  • Sanctuary spa gift set
  • tanned cape coat
These are the gifts from my dad, Chotelle and their side of the family.







  • A Nikon cooplix l340 camera
  • a dog printed weekend bag
  • Ted Baker gift set
  • Simple skin care
  • Make up bag, scarf and hair roller
  • YouUniquic lip stick (from my mum)
  • two candles and  a glass mug
  • Leather gloves, a Gok Wan book and a 2016 diary
I also got pj's, socks and knickers and a lot of chocolate also. I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and I hope you all have a great start to 2016.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig