Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

wedding day bliss part 2


My hair was inspired by a wedding day hair style I saw on pinterest. It was a very simple, pretty design that suited me well. Once we were all ready, the flowers came which were a beautiful cream colour consisting of roses. The cars came to pick us up and we started a drive to the Guide Hall were the ceremony was taking place. As we arrived the Hall was welcomed by family and friends from my mums work ready to greet us and congratulate them for the big day.

The ceremony went swimmingly and then it was to head off to the church restaurant for a well deserved meal. The restaurant was decorated so beautifully with a large tall Christmas tree full of ornaments and the room was covered in shimmering lights that made you feel like you were in wonderland. After the meal it was party time back at the house were all our family and friends would come over and arty the night away.

All In all the day was a huge success and the day could not have gone any better. I wish all the best to my mum and Sean and wish them the best in the future.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig