Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Wedding day bliss part 1



Just want to start of by saying I am so sorry for not having a post up for a very long time. I've been wanting to write something on here for ages. There are mainly two reasons why I haven't wrote a blog post and the first one is because I cannot for the life of me find anything to write about. My mind has been as blank as my blog. I wish my mind would go into creative overload and fill my mind with many amazing topics to write about. The second reason why I haven't posted in a long time is because university work has been pretty hectic since I've been back. Any students out there will totally understand this as I've had about four headlines in the last two months and another two in January. But I can forget about them for a moment as I have broken up for the Christmas holidays and can relax for just a little bit. Now I've got that done and out the way let's get started with todays post.

During my absence from my blog, something very exciting has happened. Back in October my mum and her boyfriend got engaged which was brilliant news. Too everyone's surprise they got married just two months after the engagement. Which is not a long time to organise a wedding, but they very much did it. The day itself was so lovely. My mum was like a excited child on Christmas morning. We had to wake up extremely early to start preparations for the day ahead. The very talented lady who done the make up for me, my sister and my mum got straight to work at seven thirty in the morning. The make up look she applied on us was so beautiful. The best part was that she used an airbrush to apply the foundation, which I have never seen used before. This allowed her to create a flawless bass which was sure to last the entire day. She then applied a golden, smoky eye perfect for the time of year. With the lips we kept it fairly natural with a pinky, peach lip stick by Mac called "peachy blossom".








No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig