Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

The next chaper!


At this current moment we're in the first week of February. January as been and gone so far it seems like a distant memory with the start of a new month upon us. I may be stating the obvious but there is good reason why I'm letting you all know what month it is. The reason for this is because in three months and twelve days time I will have finished university. Three years of pure hard work, laughter and the occasional tears. This got me thinking just how far I've actually come in such a small amount of time. Way back when I was at secondary school I was a shy, quite, insecure girl who didn't think had anything going for herself. Now I'm more confident and ready to show the world what I'm made of.

In my last ever lecture at university my lecturer advised us that it would be a good idea to start applying for jobs or internships as in just a few months time thousands of students all over the country will be competing for the same job us and therefore need to get ahead in the game. So with this in mind I spend nearly all day applying for as many jobs as I could find, some were for a general receptionist and some higher in the career ladder as a PR (public relations). Didn't think I would hear much back when I received an email from a job that I applied for. It was a PR executive job letting me know that my application had been successful and that they wanted to see me for a interview. I was so excited and thrilled as I never thought I would even get a reply back.

When the day of the interview came around I was so nervous I had to try and remember what I was going to say to some of the questions that I may be asked. In the end of was in there for just over an hour and it went really well to what I was expecting. I was confident, dressed smartly and ready for whatever they were going to ask me. I won't hear back to see if I have made it to the next stage in till Tuesday. So I wont get my hopes up expecting them to hand me the job and just take whatever comes with stride and poise.

 If you had said to me a year ago that I would be having an interview for a PR job I thought have laughed in your face. So if your feeling about sorry about yourself and keep telling your self that what you want in life to happen simply wont. Then your wrong because if I can get an interview for a job I wish to work in then anyone can.

 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig