Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Tough love!

This coming Sunday is the one day of the year where more roses and boxes of chocolate are sold than any other day of the year and men run around like crazy people trying to find the perfect gift for their other half in the hope they get something in return and that their relationship is still in tack after not booking a meal in time and end up with a take away and a rom com starring Jennifer Anniston.

I say this because I am single. So single that I haven't been in a relationship for nearly three years! This may not seem like a very long for some people, but for me it feels like an eternity. I'm not asking to be in a relationship, I'm very happy being with just myself and spending time with my family and friends. There are no arguments, unnecessary drama and you save a lot of money. Don't get me wrong I do get a tiny bit jealous seeing couples looking loved up as they post cute pictures on social media. Isn't that normal though? But on the other hand I can take a wild guess that they are not in cloud nine every waking moment. Behind the scenes there will be a pile of dirty washing on the bedroom floor and the girlfriend (or boyfriend) is having a nag at them.

Relationships are not all negative and full of shouting. Being together with someone you care deeply about brings a feeling of emotion that you don't get with most other relationships. It allows you to be with a partner who you could talk about anything too and share memories that in years to come you'll look back and think what a wonderful time you had.

So if you are like me this valentines day, you're single why not spend the day with the other people in your life who you love very much. People like your parents, grandparents or even a best friend. Valentines doesn't have to be all about a sexual relations partner but with someone or people who love you very much just the same.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig