Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

The only way is skin care


Having a good skin care routine is becoming a vital part in the daily life of the average person. People are starting to realise that it is really important to look after your skin so that in years to come your skin looks as radiant and glowing as it does right now.

For me I am still learning to this day what products work best for my skin and the type of skin care routine I want to achieve. It has only been a couple of years since I have really started an actual step by step into what I put on my face. Only a few years ago I didn’t even know what a cleanser was and I was just using any old wet wipe to remove any make up I did have on my face. So when I started watching beauty videos on YouTube it open my eyes into the world of looking after your skin and how important it is to start doing something about it now before it’s too late.

So here are two skin care routines I use on rotation that may help you start your own routine. One is budget friendly and the other is a more luxury routine so you have the choice of two.



 
The simple routine.
As a student I know how hard it is to save your money and not go out on a splurge and end up spending every last penny to your name.SO using high street products such as Simple and Nivea are a great starting point.
The one product I go back to time and time again to take of my makeup is the Nivea miceller water. It is a lazy way but it’s so much better than using a wet wipe. This literally glides through the skin and melts away any make up you have on your face. It’s gentle on the skin does not harm it what so ever and it’s also super affordable. The next thing I do to my skin is cleanse and tone. The products I use to do this is with the Simple purifying cleansing lotion and smoothing facial toner. Just like with the miceller water it is super gentle, feels extreamly smooth on the skin and doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals. The last step of the budget friendly routine is moisturising and all I use for this is the small, blue pot by Nivea. It’s so simple but so effective. In my opinion this is the most important part of a routine. My nan has been using Nivea for years and she swears by this product and her skin looks amazing. 
 
The luxury option
Every so often it is nice to treat yourself. It could be on a gorgeous pair of shoes or a magnificent handbag. To others they like to spend their hard earned cash on a little luxury for their skin care. I haven’t used a great deal of skin products but the ones that I have used are utterly wonderful. The first item is the N0.7 beautiful skin cleanser. I love this product so much, especially for removing my makeup. It’s quite a thick texture but once you start applying it to your skin it just melts right into the pores and gentle glides the makeup away. It also has a very creamy feel to it when it is on the skin and leaves your skin feeling like brand me. The softness of this product is amazing and is the perfect product to start you on your skin care adventure. The next set of luxury skin care items are from Liz Earl which I am sure you all have heard of. I did a blog post on the Liz Earl skin care back in May so I won’t get go too much into that. The skin care items from the Liz Earl range include; the hot cloth cleanser, the skin boosting tonic, the gentle face exfoliator and the moisturiser.
I hope this post has really helped if you’re thinking of starting a skin care routine and guides you into what products you would like to try.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig