Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Getting ready for uni



From the title of this post you would presume that getting ready for university meant getting a head start on your studies or perhaps making sure you have all the resources you need for that dreaded first day. But no for me, getting ready for university meant getting a nice, fresh hair cut and getting my nails done. If this sounds a lot like you, then you might want to carry on reading.

The first thing I have done to prepare myself back to university life is getting my hair cut. As some of you may know my hair is quite curly so when I go to the hair dressers I keep it very simple. I know what I like and how I have my hair style. I do not have any layers and my parting goes straight down the middle. The hair dressers that I go to is a hair dressers in Northampton where I live called Shine. I've been getting my hair done here for a while now as I find the way they cut my hair, the style that I like it. I think it is important to find a hair dressers that does your hair to the standard that you like your hair. Because only you know your hair better than anyone else.



The hairdresser started off my washing my hair which felt amazing afterwards. Then she cut half an itch off as I want to keep the length of my hair but neaten up the ends. Then after blow drying it she then used the straighteners to obviously straighten my hair. When she had finished my hair felt so good, it was soft, lightweight and just felt amazing. As well as getting my hair cut I also brought my favourite shampoo and conditioner by Dove, called the pure care dry oil.

The next thing I did was get my nails done. The place I got them done at is a small, local business run by a lady who lives near by. I got the Gel nails done in this gorgeous, burgundy, red colour perfect for the Autumn season. If you haven't heard of Gel nails they are basically a nail polish which dries into a solid, so when there ready to take of you just simple peel it off in one piece.
 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig