Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

A day dreamer.


I am now twenty years old. A bit of an obvious statement to make but it's true. This means I am no longer  a teenager, school is a distance memory of the past and I'm less than a year away from being the legal age to drink alcohol in America.

Where's all this heading you may ask? Well in the last six months or so the people I used to see everyday, Monday-Friday, 9-3 at school have now all grown up and gone on to do amazing things. Some have gone away to university (as have I), some are off travelling the world and some are even engaged and having children. Which is absolutely amazing and I'm so happy for them. But at the same time I am extremely jealous of their success because although I'm heading into my third year of university (which I never thought I would be able to do), I do feel as if my life has gone kind of boring in some way. I mean I did go on a great holiday back in June, but since then it's slowed right down.

Is it okay to feel like this? And am I the only one who feels this way? Am I being silly in thinking this or do other people in my situation have some solution to this feeling because I would love to know.

Sometimes I wish that I would wake up and something amazing would happen. Something that would add some excitement in my life. Is that too much to ask or am I too much of a dreamer?  

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig