Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Collection speedy highlighter



For a while now I have been on the search for a really good highlighter. One that actually looks good and does what it says. I wanted one that was easy to apply and affordable all at the same time. I came across one from Clinque  called the chubby stick highlighter which was at £19. I thought it was quite a lot for a small product so went on the hunt for a exact dupe.

On a trip to Boots with my friend, browsing through the isles I came across the Collection stand and saw that they had a new range of products. One of which was their Speedy Highlighter. I applied a bit onto my hand and the colour and finish was so lovely and I was so impressed I ended up buying it.




When applying it onto the skin, it glides onto your check bones beautiful and effortlessly. It's so easy to use anyone can do it and if you have never used a highlighter before and want to start using them this is a great product to start with.

The colour itself is called Pearl Sheen which is a really pretty pink shimmer. It's one of those colours that would look great on all skin tones.

Another great thing about this product is that it's such a good size. Perfect to fit into your handbag or even a smaller bag on a night out. The price was so affordable you can't say no. At the moment in Boots they have everything on Collection for under £5. The speedy highlighter was either £2.99 or £3.99, either way a really good price.

One thing I will say about it is that the Speedy part of the product is that it dries really quickly which is defiantly does do.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig