Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

My top 3 favourite perfumes



This post is all about scents and my all time favourite perfumes. I love having a set of perfumes that you can say is your signature sent. The type of perfume you wear portrays the person you are and your own personality. Everyone has a sent that they love and stick to, something that says 'this is who I am'.
And as a new season is coming to light what better way to say hello to Autumn than a new sent that screams Summer is over and Autumn is well and truly here.


1.YSL Black Opium- This is the newest sent that I own. It's one that my mum brought me for my twentieth birthday. I'm not very good at describing scents but I will do my best. This smell is strong, deep and something I would wear at night if I'm out with my friends. It's seductive yet sophisticated. The packaging is really nice and it has a black cover with hints of glitter all around.

2. Miss Dior- This perfume is completely different to the first one. It's a really sweet, girly smell. The bottle is really pretty with a cute, little bow on the lid.

3. Vera Wang Princess- This is my last and third favourite perfume from my collection. It's quite similar to the YSL but  a little bit stronger and has quite a deep smell if that makes ant sense. Again the bottle is really pretty with a gold crown as the lid.


You can tell from the perfumes above what type of scents that I
like and I tend to stick to the ones that I know because I know
what suits me and what I know smells nice to me. I think when it
comes to perfumes It's important to pick your sent out carefully
because they are expensive and it's something that is going to last you
a long time.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig