Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

My Asos wish list!


I have a confession to make. It may come as no surprise but I am  a shopaholic. But to be honest who isn't these days? With so many affordable high street shops around there is a style to suit everyone without having to break the bank. As well shopping centres to buy from there is also a whole world full of online retailers such as Boohoo.com and Missguided.com just to name a few. It is a way to do your shopping from the comfort of your own home without leaving your front door.

There is one online retailer that comes to my mind first when I won't to have a 'little' online spending spree and that is Asos.com Everyone has heard of Asos and if you haven't you need to check them out right away. Asos literally have everything your looking for. If it's an outfit for a wedding they have it, or if your going on your summer holidays they have a range of swimwear outfits that you wouldn't even know where to start.

That is why I thought of writing this post to show what I have been really liking on Asos and wish to purchase in the future. My personal style is quite girly yet simple. I love pretty skater skirts and going out playsuits. So if this sounds like something you would like then carry on reading.

 

I am absolutely loving this style of dress. It's a classic piece that can be worn in the summer and in the winter with a pair of tights.

 
I have been obsessed with stripped clothing the last few months and they continue to be a hot trend leading into the Autumn/Winter season. I have many striped tops but just can't get enough of them.
 
 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig