Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Lowesoft 2015









Just like last year I went for a week away to a little sea side town called Lowesoft. I took the out of town trip because my nan's sister lives there and every year we make our way down to visit her. Of course I went with my nan, my auntie and my cousin. If you don't know Lowesoft is a small sea side town located on the east cost of England. It's a really pretty area of the UK that takes all the stress away from reality and helps you relax and enjoy the sea air.
I decided to write a blog post about my trip there sharing you what I got up to and where I went during my week away and hopefully you will found it most interesting.

Day 1-From where I live it takes about two and a half hours by car to get there so we left very early in the morning at half past six. (Literally looked like a zombie). We got into Lowesoft at half past nine and took a lovely walk along the sea front and had a drink at the Hatfield hotel for a much needed break. The weather was so nice, the sun was shining at the warm breeze felt amazing on my skin.

Day 2- On the second day we took a trip down on the train to a town called Norwich where a bit of retail therapy took part. Norwich is such a pretty town with gorgeous tall old buildings a large, old churches to sit by and drink tea. The shopping in Norwich is really good with a large Topshop and small, quarkey shops you don't get any where else.

Day 3- On the Thursday we took my five-year-old  third cousin to the local park which was filled with young children running wild, swinging from the swings and sliding down the winding slide.

Day 4- The following day we again took my cousin to another really nice local park where he ran away enjoying being young and free. As it was a really sunny day we took him to the sea front where he played around the water fountains and ate a scrummy ice cream.








Day 5- As the weekend approached we decided to take a walk down to the town centre. We had a look round some of the shops and then had a lovely meal at a pub restaurant called the Harbour inn.

Day 6- On the Sunday we went to this gorgeous, posh, sea side town called Southwold. They have an amazing sandy beach a pier to play the old fashion arcade games. It's such a pretty, quint town I would defiantly recommend going there. They also have the best fish and chip shops EVER!

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig