Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

My favourite MAC products


This post is dedicated to one my all time favourite make up brands MAC. I've only really known about the brand for about two years so to be telling you about my favourite products from them is really exciting and two years is a good time to have tried out some of their stuff.

I first heard about MAC when I first started watching beauty videos on YouTube and it opened my eyes to a whole other world into make up. All I was using back then were brands such as Rimmel and Mybelline because that was what I could afford. So when it came to my eighteenth birthday I asked my mum for some MAC make up. We went into a department store and seeing their make up stand was like being in luxury.

The staff who work there are lovely and are happy to help with any recommendations and help you with what products would work best for you. They sat me down and applied all this lovely make up on me I felt like a princess and selected my favourite of the butch they shown me.



Studio fix foundation- This is such a great foundation, so great it is probably my favourite foundation I have ever used and that is saying something. To some people it won't work as well for them and may break them out. For me it made my skin look flawless and felt silky smooth when applying it. I use the shade NC20. I use this all the time on a night out or to a party because it last such a long time.

Skin finish natural powder- Most powders I have used in the past have made my skin look really powdery and not very natural at all. But this does the complete opposite and just gives an extra step in your make up routine. It is also good for helping your make up last longer.

Blush in warm soul- If you are looking for a blusher to wear on a night out this is the one for you. It's a red/slightly brown with a really nice pretty shimmer in it and just pulls the whole make up come together. It also acts as a really nice highlighter because of the shimmer.

Lipstick in Angle- As I am sure most of you know MAC have a large range of lipsticks in any colour you can think of in matt or shimmer. There is literally one for everyone. Because of my skin tone I like a darkish neutral shade that I can wear everyday and that is what Angle does. It glides on smoothly and smells amazing like all MAC lip products do. The packaging is sleek and just all around amazing.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig