Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Haul 2015


In the last couple of weeks I may have got a little carried away with buying various amount of clothing. Just like any other girl and boy I LOVE SHOPPING! I love spending money and coming home with brand new thongs folded in plastic bags as they swing off my arms. There is just an amazing feeling you get when you get back from a good old spending with brand new items to show off to everyone.

So I thought I would write a blog post showing you what I brought cause I'm very excited about getting to wear the items that I brought. The clothing items I brought are not appropriate for the summer season and if you live in the UK you will that summer is practically over because looking out the window of my bedroom it is pouring it down with rain so in my eyes summer in the UK is over. The clothes that I brought are really good transitional pieces to help ease your way into the Autumn season.


  The image at the top are the items I got in Topshop. I am literally in love with the outfit I brought from Topshop. The first item is a denim dungarees dress. Which is a perfect transitional piece coming into the Autumn and there a huge trend right now. The item next to the dungarees is a mustered coloured, quarter length top. The yellow, mustered colour is such a huge trend in the next season and goes perfectly with the dungarees.

The next set of clothing items are from my good old favourite shop H&M. The first item is a royal blue jumper with the number 58 on the front. The number and sleeve has a Indian, American tribe pattern. This was designed by singer and song writer Foxes. The second item is a high neck, stripped top which again would go really nicely with the dungarees. The last two are the same in a different colours. I just couldn't decide so got both colours. There just a casual, slouchy top that will literally go with everything.

 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig