Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Updated skin care routine

I've decided to write an updated skin care routine as there are a few things that I have added to my usually routine that you might want to know about.

With skincare routines. I think it's really important to find products that work best for you and your skin. We all have different lifestyles that differ what we do to our skin so to find a routine that fits round what you do is also really important.

If your new in starting a skin care routine, first find out what type of skin you have. There is normal, dry, oily or a combination of the three. For me why skin is normal, so using different products dose not react to my skin. The products shown below are ok for my skin. So what works one me may not work for you.


The first thing I do is remove my make up. There are loads of products out there for removing make up, so make sure you know which one will work best for you. For me I use the Nivea daily essentials cleansing mousse. This is a really great product for removing all of my make up from the day. It comes out as a foamy mousse and I just place that onto a cotton pad and rub where the make up is. This takes off my make up really quickly and doesn't harm or irritate my skin. I then rinse that off with warm water and a flannel.

The next thing I do is wash my face. I fill up the sink with warm water and then use the Nivea daily essentials facial wash gel. This is really good for making your face nice and clean and giving you a refreshed feel to your skin.

The next thing I do is something I have talked about before in another blog post so I wont talk about it to much but that is the cleansing and toning sections. As you know f you have seen my previous post I use the simple cleansing lotion and facial toner. As I have said before these do exactly what cleansers and toners are suppose to do and leaves your face feeling so so smooth.


Last but not least of my skin care routine is to moisturise. I have also talked about this before but it is one my favourite moisturises around. It is simply Nivea cream. That is it. It is the most simple of creams but works really well. It's quite thick but does the job perfectly.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig