Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Mini make up review


Mini make up review

In the last few weeks, I've been doing a bit of beauty product buying as I wanted to try out a couple of new make up items. So I've decided to write a mini review on the products I have brought and tried. Some you may already know of and some you may have never heard off.
So I hope this helps if your thinking about buying these products and trying them.

Maybelline Baby skin instant pore eraser 

I've been trying to find a product that will actually make my make up stay on all day, as I'm in Milton Keynes most of the time with uni and haven't got the time to keep replying my make up. I have the Benifit Pore-fessional, but it's quite pricey and want something that will do the job for the fraction of the price. When i went into Boots I spotted this and heard a few people talk about it so i decided to give it a go. I love the feeling of this primer on my skin, it feels so smooth and soft, not like anything else. It does make my make up last longer but not as long as I would like it too, but still a good product.




Maybelline sensational last multiplying mascara

This is a new product by Maybelline as I haven't seen it before and decided to give it a go as i was looking for a new mascara as my current one is just about running out. I like this mascara, it makes your lashes longer and fuller (what it is meant to do). I actually prefer this to the falses and would defiantly get this again.




Max Factor excess shimmer

This product i have been dying to use for ages. I saw them first before christmas when i wasa shopping with my mum and really liked the texture and the feel of the eye shadows. I have the shades crystal and copper. The crystal shade is one i would use on a night out as it is quite a sparkly and not suitable for daytime. The second shade is my favourite of the two, it suits my skin colour and look really nice over the lip. The formula is creamy then when you rub it on it comes out as a powder.
 


Bourjois bronzing powder

I'm not going to lie but I brought this product because it smells exactly like chocolate and I couldn't resist. As a bronzer it's really nice to add a bit of colour to your face if your feeling a bit pale and just adds a bit of a natural summer glow to the face. This isn't the best for contouring unless you have a proper contour brush.

Collection shimmer shades

Last but not least, the collection shimmer shades. I really this product. The pigment is on point and they add a nice, natural colour to your face. There is two matt and two shimmer shades and are all really nice pink shades.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig