Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

My make up routine

When it comes to my make up routine, i like to make an effort. Especially when i'm at uni and i'm going to be there all day. The majority of the products i use are drugstore products but there are a few what i class as higher end products.

When applying my make up, i hate looking cakey and looking like i've got tonnes of make up on. I like a medium coverage with a natural finish.

During the daytime i go for a natural, pink nude on the eye, as it is during the day and at uni i want my make up look to be appropriate for the time of day.

Everything in the pictures below will be listed at the bottom.




Face
Maybelline fit me foundation
Maybelline fit me conceler
MAC mineralise powder
MAC mineralise blush-warm soul
Benifit hoola bronza
Benifit high beam

Eyes
Barry m natural glow shadow and blush palette
Soap and glory supercat eyeliner pen
Maybelline falses mascara

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig