Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

January favourites

I can't believe I'm saying this but usually the months just fly by. This month, the first month of 2015 has gone quite slowly. I'm not complaining because I've noticed as I've gotten older the months just fly by and I still can't believe were in 2015, it's just made.

Instead of me blabbering on it's time to get on with the actual post. I've decided to do a January favourites as January is a good month to be liking new or old products as I got given loads of make up, perfume and body products for christmas from friends and family.

 
The first one is the Loreal true match foundation. Out of all the foundations I have used since starting to wear make up, this is by far my favourite. I hate make up that looks cakey and makes your face look non-natural looking. Hence why I love this one so much as it gives enough coverage leaving a natural finish. It also feels nice when you put it on making your skin feel flawless and smooth.



I think I've spoken about this product before but I've used it so much this month I just have to talk about it again, This is the Collection shimmer shades. They contain four shades, two which are matt and the other two are shimmery. They leave a nice pink flush to your checks which I really like.


This has probably been my favourite product throughout the whole of January. My mum got me this for Christmas and I don't think I can ever go back. It is the Body shop hand cream in shea. It smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling hydrated, moisturised and smooth. I think it's important to use a hand cream especially during the colder months as your skin can get very dry.

 
This has also been another firm favourite of mine. My mum again got me this for Christmas It's a mini Ted Baker perfume in the sent Ella. The smell is just un-describable it's that nice. It's also the perfect size to fit in your hand bag.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig