Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Ted Baker Beauty



Every Christmas Ted Baker comes out with some gorgeous, beautiful gifts. This year was no expectation as they released one of their best yet. I received  the ultimate beauty gift set containing some amazing items which I have already used many times in the couple of weeks since beeing recipient of them. Here I thought I would write my honest opinion on these amazing beauty products.

Some people can be quite skeptical about certain brands releasing make up. With Ted Baker there is no need to be worried as I was very impressed with the quality. The one thing that caught my eye first was the beautiful rose gold packaging. It's sleek, stylish and looks so pretty with the rest of my make up collection.



The collection contained a trio eye shadow palette with a mirror inside. The colours contain neutral, pink shades perfect for everyday wear. The there is also a blush palette which has two stunning pink shades. The lighter colour is powder and the darker colour is more of a cream formula. There is also a beautiful compact mirror. There is also two nail polishes once in a blush pink and one in a deep red. There is also a eyebrow pencil which to be honest is not the right colour for my brows.




My favourite from the collection has to be the lip products. There are two barmy lip sticks which make your lips feel so moisturised and give colour at the same time. There is also a mat lipstick in a dark, pink shade. Overall the collection is utterly stunning, containing some lovely products that is perfect for a girly girl like myself. They make the perfect gift or a wonderful treat for yourself.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig