Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

My current everyday make up look!



For today's post I decided to write about that I have been wearing on my face throughout the month of January. This is because I have been really liking the choice of products in my make up bag and thought I would share this with you.

I tend to wear more products and heavier textures in the winter. When the weather is below 10 degrees and the wind hitting your face feels like you have just been through a wind tunnel, it's nice to know at least your make up is up to scratch.



For my base I have been wearing the Loreal lumi magique primer. The light consistency gives your face that fresh glow as if you have just come in from a cold walk. It makes for a great base underneath your foundation and after your moisturiser. Speaking of foundation I have been loving another Loreal product, the infallable 24 hour matt. I don't always get on with much high street foundations but this one I really like. It gives a high coverage without looking like your face is caked in product. It gives that flawless complexion. Concealer has to be The Collection lasting perfection. I place this under my eyes to disguise my dark circles then round off with the Bourjois healthy balance powder.

Moving to eyebrows I have been using the Maybelline masta brow palette with the Sleek clear eye gel.
This next product is by far my favourite. I've never used anything from Charlotte Tilbury so I took Christmas the opportunity to try something new. The bronzer and blush from this face palette is amazing. It looks so natural but flawless at the same time. Then for mascara the trusty Mayebelline falses mascara which gives length and volume to each individual lash.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig