Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

3 outfits on 3 occasions




During the holiday season I like to chose my outfits very carefully. Plan what I would like to see myself in on those very special occasions. The clothing items I wore on Christmas day, Boxing day and New Years Eve are not the most extravagant but represent me in a sophisticated and true way.

Christmas Day

On Christmas day I went for an outfit which was pretty but comfortable to wear. As I knew there would be a lot of food consumption I needed an outfit which was not restricting and hid my food baby. Therefore I went for this pretty, pleated, pink midi skirt. It is me in a nut shell and suits the purpose perfectly. I brought this a year and a half a go from Primark and I have worn this to death. I paired it with this lovely grey jumper from Zara that my Nan brought me for Christmas. The jumper is detailed with little pearls dotted all around. I wore this with some comfy, black boots to set the outfit off.



Boxing Day

Boxing day for me is all about being super comfy and eating all the left over food. Therefore I went for this super, cosy, oversized jumper from Matalan, paired with some black skinny jeans from French Connection.

New Years Eve

Most people on this very special day go all out for the big night ahead. Dresses are either shorter than normal and fully of glitz and glamour. I decided to go for something that was simple but effective at the same time. In my option you cannot go wrong with a jumpsuit, There comfortable and look nice at the same time. This one I brought was from a little independent store last year and fits like a glove.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig