Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Whats in my bag


When it comes to blogs or youtube videos with content that contains all things make up and fashion, it's made me become extremely nosy. I love knowing what random items people have in their handbags or what latest clothing items they've recently brought. It gives you an idea about how people live their lives and their general lifestyle choice. That is why I have decided to do a whats in my bag which features a very special bag which I absolutely love.

If you read my New York post you will know that I brought an item which I have wanted for a very long time and that is the Mulberry Lily medium. When I first went into the Mulberry store on 5th Avenue it was like love at first sight. I loved the size of the bag, the gold hardware and how it sat on my shoulder.




Contents include:
Burberry sunglasses
Polo mints
pen
Fearne Cotton cosmetic mirror
NYX lipgloss
The bodyshop lip balm in sheer butter
Victor and Rolf flower bomb mini
Ted Baker purse

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig