Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Room tour!


I have been meaning to write this blog post for a while now. Ever since we moved into this house over a year ago I wanted to write a blog post showing how I've decorated my room. When I was little I was obsessed with programmes like changing rooms and 60 minute make over being very jealous of peoples newly decorated bedrooms.

A bedroom for me is a place I can call my own. A place that I can show my personality and spend time in reading books or watching TV. From the age of one to the age of fourteen I had to share a room with my younger sister which I hated terribly. She was so messy, didn't put her stuff away and I am the complete opposite. I love my things to go where I want them and for everything to be nice and tidy because I'm a clean freak like that. Which is why I take so much pride in my room because I can have what I like it in and be any colour I like.

In the past I've had my room painted either pink or purple no in between. Now i'm twenty-one I wanted something a little more grown up and something that is going to last me a good few years. So I decided to paint my room all white. It's such a safe colour to go with as it makes your room really bright giving the illusion of a bigger room. You can also add a touch of colour with the use of bedroom accessories. I went for a very girly feel with the use of pale pinks, flowers and pretty pictures.






 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig