Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Current make up routine


Every so often I like to change around what make up I put on my face in the hope that I will discover the perfect combination of products to put onto my face. Well this time has finally come and the products I have been using for everyday use has been in my opinion the best one yet. Don't get me wrong I love trying out new bases, eye shadows and mascaras because there are so many varieties of make up products to use that the best one for may not be out there yet.

Since I've started wearing make up more regularly the type of products I use has changed considerably. I never thought I would be using a brow brush but having thick, pigmented eyebrows is such a huge trend that I could not go without.

These here are what I've been using on my face for a while now and since coming back from America I have discovered new and exciting products that I cannot go without.



 

  • Benefit Pore Fessional 
  • Rimmel London match perfection foundation
  • Maybelline fit me concealer
  • Mac mineralize powder
  • Benefit Gimme brow
  • Maybelline master sculpt
  • Rimmel London lasting finish santa rose
  • Becca cream highlight moonstone
  • Soap and glory supercat eyeliner
  • Rimmel London super curler 24 hr 
  • Urban Decay all night setting spray

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig