Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Don't give up


One day it would be my dream to say to people I love my job. Not many people I know say that or have that said that in the past. It's very rare for people to actually like what they do, they leave school not knowing what they want to do as a career, they find a job that pays okay and end up there for longer than anticipated. I for one do not want that to happen. I want to be able to wake up in the morning, full of energy and actually look forward to my day. Not that I don't look forward to my day it's just that the job I'm at now isn't what I want to do for the rest of life.

I'm bringing this up now because the last few weeks of work have been more stressful than I can handle causing me to express many emotions in a short amount of time. I've cried, been in a panic and laughed all at once. I know everyone has there bad days at work but a few bad weeks is more than I can handle. I had such a bad couple of weeks that I felt look walking out and quiting right there and then. But then me and my boyfriend went away for a week and I relaxed, had a brilliant time and actually enjoyed my days out doing stuff and being my my boyfriend. I got back to work ( and touch wood) it all seems to have calmed down and not been too bad.

Although work now seems to be okay at the moment, that does not mean I will give up wanting to be a writer and filling the pages of my favorite magazines with words I wrote and pictures I took, writing about the exact subjects I could spend all day writing about. I wish that I could come back to this blog one day and say I write for Glamour or Look magazine or even have my own professional blog that I can say is my full time job.

If you have a similar or completely different dream to mine wherever that is job related, family related or you want to travel the world. Just remember not to give up on chasing that because although I haven't got my dream yet I will not give up in till I do.  

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig