Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

What's in my bag!




If you've been reading my blog for a while now, you will now how much I love hand bags. For a while I've been looking for the perfect everyday, work, black tote bag. Something I can  place all my junk in can carry with me I a regular basis.

I thought I had hit the nail on the head in what I was searching for but the price tag said otherwise. It was a Balenciaga, black tote bag with large handles which would look delightful on my arm. I decided that I couldn't justify spending that much money so went on a hunt for a cheaper alternative.

It didn't take me too long to find what I was looking for. It was from a brand called Pieces and it was only £19.




I carry pretty much what most girls in their early twenties hold. There is my purse, house keys, phone, work landline, diary, earphones, pen, hair comb, perfume and a bag of essentials.



In this little Clarins bag I carry Bonjela, hand cream, lip balms, lip oils, compact mirror and hand gel.

I love being nosy and seeing what others also carry in their bags. There is something so interesting about the different random items people hold. That was the reason for writing this post and these are the kind of post and videos I love to watch and read. Unfortunately I couldn't find the bag on the Asos website anymore therefore I think it may have sold out. These kind of bags are always around on the High Street therefore it is fairly easy to locate one.

I hope you enjoyed this read and I will see you on my next post.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig