Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

The month of awards



At the start of the year I started a monthly serious where I write a post rounding off what the last month had in stall for me. February has been quite a quiet thew weeks where not a great deal has happened. I always find that February is a funny time of the year as most of the world is still in Winter but spring is only around the corner, meaning that the shops have some strange clothing items that are not quite suitable to wear yet. I did however finally book my holiday for the Summer which will take place in June. I am extremely excited for it as it will give me plenty of content to write on this blog.

Enough about my holiday, lets get on with the post. Due to February being a bit boring I thought this would be a good opportunity to write about my thoughts on this years Brit awards. This is a prestigious awards ceremony which celebrates the best of British music. There were so many great moments including the tribute to the victims of the terrorist attach at the Ariana Grande concert where Manchester born Liam Gallagher sung a song in their honour, Elton John presented Ed Sheeran with the Global Success award and Stormzy made a political statement during his performance which expressed his views on the Grendfall tower disaster.

My favourite part of the show is seeing what everyone is wearing. It gives the music artist and celebrity guest a chance to go really wild with their outfit choices which they certainly did not disappoint. Here are a few of my favourites. The first outfit I must mention is Dua Lipa. She went away with two awards and stunned us with this amazing dress on the red carpet. It was feathers all round which she looked gorgeous in.

Ellie Goulding went all 80's in a Stella Mcartney number. The red little dress contained giant shoulder pads which suited her lovely. Holly Willoughby looked amazing in all white and Cheryl with Liam on her arm looked amazing in a little black dress. Simple but stylish and always a winner.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig