Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Morning and evening skin care routine



Mu skin care routine is something I have grown to love. Although I haven't found my perfect set of products I do still have a few I love and would defiantly use again. This post shares my current choice of products for both the morning and evening.



Starting in chronological order these are the products I use in the morning, either for getting ready for work or chilling out at the weekend. The shower I was my face using the Soap and Glory peaches and clean deep cleansing milk. The two things I dislike about this cleanser is that it sinks my eyes when using the product even if I haven't used it near that area. Therefore I would not advise to use this to remove eye make up. The smell is not very nice either. It reminds me of a hospital or cough medicine. Aside from those two minor set backs, the cleanser is nice at removing make up and dirt of your face. It leaves it feeling clean and smooth.
I then use the Simple kind to skin cleansing lotion and toner. These two do exactly what it says on the tin. I use the cleansing lotion to remove any dirt or left over make up that may be left on my face then the toner to add radiance to my skin. For serum I use The White Company super serum. This is really light weight and I apply this on the three fore fingers and dab into the skin. For my moisturiser I am currently using Number 7 day cream. I would say this is in the middle bracket in terms of pricing. It's nice and think and creamy. Really makes your skin feel hydrated and everything a moisturiser should.






Moving onto the evening part of my routine, this is probably my favourite. This is because I get to remove all the make up that's been on my face all day. I start by using the Nivea 3 in 1 cleansing wipes to remove my eye make up as I said before my cleanser stings my eyes. I then go ahead and use my cleansing to clean my face. The final step is using the Number 7 night cream which like the day cream is lovely, thick and creamy.




No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig