Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Hair Care Routine



I have been on a mission pretty much all my life trying to find the perfect mix of hair products to tame the frizzy mess. I do feel like I'm almost there and since I've gotten older I have learnt what works and doesn't work for my hair type. Due to my hair being fairly curly I try and keep my style as simple and easy to manage as possible. Below shows the my current hair routine which so far I am loving.




I wash my hair using the Loreal Elvive Nourishing hair oil. It contains argan oil which works perfectly for my hair. It's thick, creamy and smells amazing. Once I've washed my hair I leave it to try in my towel for as long as possible as it is quicker to blow dry. I then add the Treseme Botanique Hydrating Mist which makes it easier to brush through using my tangle teezer. I also add a small amount of the John Frieda Frizz ease through the ends of my hair and continue to blow dry. Once this is complete I add the holy grail of hair products which is the Garnier The Sleek Perfecter Oil. I literally use this on my hair everyday. It just takes the frizziness out of my hair.



No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig