Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Chloe Faye Bag



There is no denying that I love bags. I am constantly searching online for new style's, trends and offers. I'm not sure what it is that makes me love the accessory hanging from your arm so desirable?  Maybe It's the way they set an outfit together or just how attractive they look.

My latest, most expensive purchase is the reason I'm typing this today. About two months ago I finally caved in and brought a Chloe bag. This bag is the Chloe Faye bag in the motty grey colour. I had been eyeing this bag for quite a while and justified my purchase as an early birthday present to myself.

When the delivery driver delivered my parcel I was so excited. It felt like waking up on Christmas morning seeing a bundle of presents under the tree. The bag was placed neatly in a white Chloe duster bag like the most precious stone in the world.

The bag itself is the perfect size to use everyday when you don't want to take an unreasonable amount of stuff. It contains three sections with a small pocket slot in the back. The front has that signature Chloe chain which falls to the side. The front of the bag is made of sued so I wouldn't recommend using outside if it's raining.

I haven't used the bag everyday as I'm scared I'll damaged it. So far it has worn really well and has kept it's shape.

This is for sure oneof my favourite  bags I have every brought. If you are wanting to treat yourself to a luxury item, I would highly recommend a Chloe bag.



No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig