Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

A couple of make up bits



Over the past few weeks I've managed to accumulate quite a lot of make up. Some have been recommendation's from friends and family, and some have just been me wanting to try them. Here is a summery of my thoughts on how I got on with these make up products.

Bases and foundations




Loreal Lumi Magquic Primer- This light weight texture gives your skin a bright appearance. Makes a great base for your make up.

Maybelline Dream Saturn Liquid-Gives a good coverage with looking too much. Light weight and not heavy. Very similar to the Rimmel London foundation.

Nars Sheer Glow- As the name suggest gives a really nice gradient, natural glow. Gives an even coverage.









Concealer


Collection Lasting perfection concealer- Brightens my dark under eyes but does live a little bit of green under my eyes.

Mascara


Loreal Baby Roll Mascara- Pretty, pastel colourd packaging. Lifts the lashes and gives a fuller look.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig