Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Christmas decor


Just like everyone who celebrates Christmas anywhere in the world, I put up my Christmas decorations. After spending about two hours untangling the tree lights, I finally managed to get them apart and place them around the Christmas tree.

This is the time of the year I find most exciting, as putting up the decorations really puts me in the Christmas spirit. Because of the colour scheme in my living room, the decorations are all glitter and gold which makes me really happy!

I love everything to do with Christmas, from the decorations, the shopping, the dinner and of course the presents. I hope you like the images of my Christmas decorations and hope it puts you in the Christmas spirit.








No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig