Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Winter


Winter is  the one season you either love it or you hate it. The days are darker, colder and the nights seem like they last forever. I'm one of those people who love and hate winter. I hate it because the weather turns freezing and you have to wrap yourself in coats, scarf's, hats and gloves.

Saying that I do love winter fashion. The ankle boots, the long sleeve skater dresses and I'm able to have my hair down without getting too hot. It's also a good excuse to stay in with a steaming hot chocolate, covered in cream and sprinkles, watching the TV and a good film.

But the without a doubt the best thing about winter is that Christmas is just round the corner. I love the rush of Christmas shopping down the streets, the lights and decorations which cover the hight's of buildings and houses and the whole build up to Christmas it's self.

Although I am nearly 20 years old, the feeling of waking up really early on Christmas morning and seeing heaps of presents all with your name on it.

So wherever you are in the world, I hope you have lovely Christmas filled with joy, happiness and love.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig