Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

The new Next







This past week I have been on work experience at my local newspaper in Northampton. Hence why I havn't wrote a blog post in a while. Therefore while I was there I got the chance to attended the opening of the new Next store in the Grovner centre  in Northampton, so I thought I would write a review for the store. 
The shop which was there before Next was one of my favourite high street store's Miss Selfridge.This took over the area from that store and then carried on over the other side.
I arrived at the store at 9:30am where the store was due to open at 10am. Already there were eager customers waiting outside ready to explore the new awaiting. 
The store itself is a lot bigger than it looks on the outside. All the stock is spread our across nicely throughout all departments and there was even a lady handing out free glasses of Bucks Fizz. 
As Christmas is approaching the shop was decorated in all it's Christmas delight. Sparkle and glitter took over all available space and flashing lights on every level hanging from the shelves.
In terms of what stock was out on the floor, wasn't too bad. They had plenty of basics and a large area for denim. They even had the odd Christmas jumper. They had a women's, men's, children's and home department. It is on the pricer side but if you fancy treating yourself or buying someone a Christmas gift then you cant go wrong. 



No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig