Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Being a football fan




For those of you who don't know, I'm an Arsenal fan. A fan of a Premier League football team. For the readers who only like the beauty and fashion side and couldn't care less about football. You don't know in till you've been to a football game. I've been going to watch Arsenal in North London since I was four years old and still go now with my dad at nineteen. When you've grown up watching a football team who your dad and whole family love and support, it's hard not to fall in love too. Therese no better feeling when the team you support is winning, But it's a horrible feeling when your team are losing.

I went to watch Arsenal V Hull on Saturday and on paper we should of beat them. Despite all the injuries Arsenal are a far bigger club compared to Hull. But to have been winning at the start of the match to draw 2-2 by the full 95 minutes, is not the best result. I'm not saying everyone should go to a football game.I was so nervous throughout the game, I felt physically sick. I nearly had to watch the rest from outside the stadium. But if your intrigued by the whole concept on a football game. Then go. If you can take the bad language and banter between the other team then you will have a great time. I promise.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig