Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Lollipop review

I'v decided to do a review of a salon that I go to to called Lollipop in Northampton. There absolutely amazing, from the treatments to the staff in general. I mainly go there to get my eyebrows done or if I fancy treating myself, I'll get my nails done as well.



The salon itself isn't too far from my house so it's easy to get to. The inside is very modern with clean, white walls and colourful furniture such as the brightly coloured chairs and Deco. The place makes you feel at ease and instantly makes you feel at home.

   

There treatments range from waxing anywhere on your body, to  tinting eyelashes to manicures and pedicures.


The staff are also such lovely people, really friendly, chatty and make you feel as if your best friends. Their treatments are also such  reasonable prices, and is defiantly worth going too.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig