Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Shopping trip continued

I know I keep saying it, but this again is my one the favourite clothing items I brought yesterday. There from Topshop and come together at £44. There a checked pattern black and white leggings and crop top. This type of outfit is also a top trend this season. 

This bag is the perfect accessory to any outfit for a night out. This will brighten up an outfit if your wearing dark colours. And comes with a strap to put over your shoulder.

Now you cant have a shopping day without a trip to boots. I purchased some Aussie shampoo and conditioner, Rimmle London super lash mascara,Rimmle London eye definer, eye shadow pallets and  some nail varnish by Rita Ora in the colour breakfast in bed. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig