Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

My top 3 Autumn handbags!



It's clear to see on this blog how much of a shopaholic and clothes lover I am. But as much as I love clothes, shoes and make up, there is one other accessory that I love even more and that is the great hand bag. A bag for me really pulls an outfit together. You could be wearing the most boring outfit and all you have to do is put on a colourful tote and the outfit instantly becomes something so much more interesting. It symbolises what sort of person you are by the type of bag you wear and how you wear it. A person who uses a tote placed in the middle of the arm expresses that there a well put together person who knows what their doing and where their going. Someone who uses a bag over the shoulder shows that the person is very relaxed and laid back who gets their belongings and heads out the door to wherever their going.
In this post today I've decided to show you my top three favourite bags for the Autumn season. 

1- The go to. Asos quilted chain bag £15



The first thing I noticed about this bag was how much it looked like the Chanel boyfriend bag and then I saw the price at £15 and  brought it quicker than you could say Chanel hand bag. It's not the biggest in size but it's perfect for popping out and doing your errands. The quilted print makes it hard wearing and does not scratch or mark when in use. It sits perfectly across my body and is one of my all time favourites.

2- The work bag. Select £12.99



This is the bag I use everyday when going to work. It is literally one of those bags where you put anything and everything in it. Practically like Mary Poppins. It hold my useless rubbish that I carry around on a day to day basis . I wasn't in need of a new bag when I brought this but I was early for an appointment and next thing you know I've made another purchase. This bag is so hard wearing and even though it was quite inexpensive it has lasted me ages and has not got one mark on it. It has too sides with a large pocket in the middle and at £12.99 you can't go wrong.
 
3.The high end. Mulberry
 
 
I have spoken so much about this bag on my blog that I won't go on about it too much. This is the most expensive purchase I have ever made and it was worth every penny. My Mulberry is the bag I only get out on special occasions as I'm so scared of getting it damaged. It's such a classic design and brand that I no doubt believe I will be using this bag for a very long time.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig